Friday, September 19, 2008

What are you reading right now?

I have to admit, I usually am in the middle of about 4 books at a time. I don't know how I do it but it happens. Usually, I start out reading a book and it will be good. Then somehow I end up with a stack of books on my nightstand.

The one I am most ashamed of is one of the books in the Outlander series. I so love those books. But I got stuck in the middle of the second book for about a year. Then I picked it back up and finished it. I flew through it and book #3. Now I have been stuck on book #4 for about 2 years. Maybe it is time for me to pick it back up.

Anyway, here are the books that I a reading right now:

The Key to Rebecca by Ken Follet
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Captains and Kings by Taylor Caldwell

Please post the books you are reading on our Book Club website in the "Comments" section!

http://bookclub37312.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

nikki said...

Well, currently I am reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. It's really good. I just finished Between Georgia by Joshelyn Jackson and I also have Dragon Fly in Amber on my night stand as well as Me Talk Pretty...which I must have misplaced but I "reading" that one too.:)

Mel said...

I'm reading...
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
Re-Reading
Eclipse by Stefenie Meyer
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
Black by Ted Dekker
Psalms

Unknown said...

I'm reading Gary Chapman's book about love languages. Very neat. Drew knows I'm trying 'the love language stuff' on him, but it still makes a difference. I highly recommend it.

Hmm...I see Mel is reading the Secret Life of Bees. I'd love to re-read it before the movie comes out, but somebody borrowed it eons ago and never returned it. I'm just sayin'.

Tamara said...

Alisha sent me this list:


Books I'm reading right now:
The Gifts and Ministries of the Holy Spirit by Lester Sumrall
Date or Soul Mate by the guy who invented eHarmony.com
The Bible (KJV) by GOD (I've never read it from cover to cover)
No More Sheets by Prophetess Juanita Bynum

Those are just a few....i'm trying to stop reading so many at one time. It can get a little confusing.

Tiffany said...

Hmmm.....

I'm not reading anything right now. Bad, bad, bad. I've been so tired with this pregnancy that I haven't had the energy to do anything lately!! But I'm going to read the club selection... sometime this century. LOL