Monday, September 8, 2008

We are Organized!

Friends!

Welcome to our Book Club. We will have our meetings on the first Tuesdays of each month. Our first meeting will be on Tuesday, October 7th. We will keep you posted on the location. Please plan to join us to discuss the book, our club name, and the basic guidelines for our Book Club!

Our first book is Cranberry Queen by Kathleen DeMarco. I found it on Amazon for $11.01. Books-A-Million.com has it for $10.61 if you are a "club member."

At this time, Book Club meetings are invitation only. But anyone can keep up with our readings via this website. We can discuss opening the Book Club to others at our first meeting. Also, any out-of-town friends are welcome to join us in our readings.

I look forward to reading our first book and our first discussions!

Tamara

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I love the cover, it is so pretty! Will reading this book make me feel like I am running away? Sometimes that is a good thing!

Mo said...

YAY! This is going to be so much fun! Thanks for the invite ladies!

The Emergent Teacher said...

I think you'll love it, T! I have it in my car to let you borrow, unless you want your own copy.

Tamara said...

I would love to borrow it from you! Then I will pass it along to Mel L. Sharing forges friendship!