Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This is a test!

No, not really a test. I was just trying to get everyone's attention! Hi! Welcome!

To get an idea about what our Book Club members like to read, answer this question:

If you could only have 3 books in your personal library for the rest of your life, what three books would you want to read over and over again? Do you even like to read books more than once?

Let us know!

For me, this is still a hard question.... One of my favorite books that I would like to read again is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. My second choice would be......hmmm..... The Runaway Jury by John Grishom. Third choice would be any book by Jude Deveraux. Gotta have a little of everything!

3 comments:

Mo said...

Wow...thats a tough question....

I guess my three would be:

1.Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas (by James Patterson)

2.Me talk Pretty One Day (by David Sedaris)

3.And anything by writer Joshlyn Jackson.

The Emergent Teacher said...

1. The Witch of Blackbird Pond - Elizabeth George Speare
2. Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
3. My Brother Sam Is Dead - James Lincoln Collier

Mel said...

I have too many to name just three books, so I'm cheating and listing my favorite series. Leave it to me to break the rules.
Outlander Series - Diana Gabaldon
It's a tie between
Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
&
Twilight Series - Stephenie Meyer
The Cricle Trilogy - Ted Dekker
My favorite non-series book is Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
Ok, so I didn't follow the rules at all.