Monday, December 7, 2009

January Book Club

We had a wonderful gift exchange at Amber's house on Sunday! Great food and a fun time hanging out and seeing everyone! I always look forward to our get-togethers so much! Keep an eye out for Amber's great lasagna recipe and maybe a "craft day," too!

Our next meeting will be January14th at Janna's house at 6:30. We will be reading Arabian Winds by Linda Chaikin. I have done some on-line searching and I don't think the book is currently in print. I have found some used copies on Amazon ranging from $10 - $30, with an additional $3.99 in shipping. I don't mind going ahead and buying a copy and trying to read it quickly, or just passing it around if I can't get to it soon. I looked for the book on Amazon, eBay, Books-A-Million, and Pathway Press. Let me know if you have any other ideas about where we can find it.

I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

The Emergent Teacher said...

Is the date Feb 14th or Jan 14th?

Tamara said...

It is January 14th! Sorry about the typo! I fixed it!